Monday, March 7, 2011

One month old!

Have we really already flown through your first month?!? Wow! It amazes me.. even though that first week did seem to last forever ha! You have joined our family very well and we are in our groove as a family of 4 now. I will admit, having 2 young kids is very challenging, but when I see your brother come over and kiss you or try to read to you.. it steals my heart and makes me so excited about yalls future together. He ADORES you and I only hope that grows as each month passes.

Gotta love this look... like you are saying, "What did you say Sojo?"

Things about you as a 1 month old:
-wearing size newborn diapers and clothes
-eating is your favorite thing
-between 5-9pm you go on an eating frenzy
-very regular with your poops, after everytime you eat
-starting to smile and coo when we talk to you
-not sold on the pacifier or swing, although Mommy is trying hard!
-love to sleep swaddled and on your side
-definitely a momma's boy!
-looking more and more like your brother everyday
-you bring JOY to me, your daddy and your brother

No comments:

Post a Comment