Sunday, August 7, 2011

6 months old!

 Happy 6 months Carter man! I cant believe you are already halfway to your first birthday. It is very true when they say things fly by with your 2nd child because it has... and yet I dont remember life before you either. We went to the doctor at you weigh 18lb 8oz (75%), are 26.25 in (50%) and have a head circumference of 45.5cm (90%). You are keeping up the big boy status and especially that HEAD ha!

 You are becoming more proportional now though because you are getting longer as well... we still call you chunky monkey though :)
 You are a smiley baby most of the time... and especially when we are out in public ha! People never believe me when I say you like to cry at home, but you do! You are babbling all the time, holding toys, rolling over, sitting up and curious about EVERYTHING!
 You are catching up quickly to your brother in size these days! You wear a size 12 months and are in a 3 moving to a 4 diaper. I have gotten out what Griffin was wearing last year and you fit!
I love the brotherly love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment