Monday, February 11, 2013

Mommy’s stinker boy

.facebook95-457195392

This is my favorite picture of you and I thus far in all of your 2 years of life. That stinker smile says it all to me, you silly boy. And yes I still call you my stinker boy! I’d be telling a story if I said you were an easy kid or that all of our time is spent with both of us smiling like this. In all honesty you have tested me more than I have ever been tested in every area of my life; specifically in patience. But for every scream you give me, there is always a hug soon after. Every frustrating moment where I could just scream myself is followed by a moment where you make me laugh so hard I cry. TO hear you say, “Mommy, hold me,” is all it takes to melt away my high emotions. I always joke with your Daddy that since you have been so hard your first 2 years of life, surely to goodness you will take good care of me when I’m old and gray in return haha!

I love you my little stinker boy and in more ways than I can count, I am truly blessed to be your Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment