Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Froggie Photo Shoot

 I wanted to take advantage of some time that just you and I had today to get some pictures of you in your frog Halloween costume. I have learned in the few times that I have tried photo shoots with you that you are really not interested with the camera.
 I worked hard to get your attention and realized you had pulled up some grass that was really the only things keeping it.
 but it still made for a cute one :)
 Then I tried to lay you down on the blanket but you just wanted to crawl off of it and then stopped to do the plank pose.
 You actually fell down and thought it was funny!
 Another pose was to stand you up along the fence.. only for me to die laughing when I realized you looked like you were being searched by the police. Hands up son!
 Back to the chair and not happy about it
 Mommy was doing all sorts of ridiculous things and you finally did smile!
 But quickly got BORED! Cmon Mom, REALLY?!?
 I cant take it anymore!
 Ill give you one last cheese
 Dont worry buddy, you are still a cutie...

and make for an adorable little froggie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment