Friday, October 7, 2011

8 months old!


Oh son... these monthly photos of you and Sojo are getting harder and harder! I couldnt get you to sit still this time for anything so I did the best I could to snap your picture.

With that being said it is obvious that this month got you MOVING! You are now crawling all over the place, looking for toys or anything to stick in your mouth and more importantly into anything Griffin has. Every time we eat he says, "Mommy, he is coming after my food!" And that you are ha! You are eating 3 meals a day and snacking on more table food especially bread. You are in size 12 month clothes, size 4 diapers, still have 2 teeth and are drooling constantly.
It is a lot to ask you to sit still for say...2 seconds!
And you are crawling, pulling up and finding a way to get anywhere you want. We have recently caught you standing up in your crib and have had to lower it.

I wish I knew how much you weighed but our scale is packed up. You are working out in the Johnny Jumper daily so you are bound to be losing some of that chunk someway!
Sleep is a major issue for you still unfortunately. You are too busy during the day to settle down for a nap longer than about 45 minutes and at night are still getting up at least once a night (and normally MORE!) It is difficult for your Mommy to survive with little sleep but I'm praying that you will learn to love it soon!

You have started wanting to be rocked to sleep so I'm enjoying that time. I always talk about how big you are getting and then I have moments like this when you just want to sleep in your Mommy's arms and I realize I need to be savoring these sweet moments!

You are growing so fast! Love you little one

No comments:

Post a Comment